
Dim dark has surrounded my soul, eating the left overs. Heating the water in the pot, pouring all of it. Collecting the happiness from the ground. Spreading them into the blue-greenish sea in a gray weather which has dark clouds floating on it. A kid is trying to fly his kite on this pitifull mood. A man is drinking his wine at the shore. Fighting with the past, swearing all the beings which has took part in his life…
The moon has started to show itself. Judging the sky… Punishing it with dark. Hung its guards upon it. Ordered them to shine over the sea, sky and sadness. The wind stood against the moon. Blew with all of its mightness… Gathered the clouds, thickened them. Screamed the battle of whistle. Echoed in the dim dark… An eagle answered… Dived to the sea, called the waves, poked the tide. Thunders bowed to the screams. Clouds called the rain…
The kid started to afraid. His kite burnt alive by the thunders. He started to cry… Moon blinded the man at the shore. Melted his upcoming future. Took his last passion crumps. The battle between moon and wind has started to collapse everything…
I was trying to awaken from the nightmares that the dim dark was causing. I was alone. Begging to my ancestors, my belief and my fate… Should I have lost the faith in fate? It burns… Burns every piece of me… Sprinkling the tears to universe, shouting at and to the sky. Blood in my veins started to become hot and fluent. Would it be the end?
Your mind magnify my agony. Left me with a cone of cold. Insanity. White candles were placed around me. Lightened the dark. Not for a good deed…
“I’m falling down, how much longer till I hit the ground? I can’t tell you why im breaking down… Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone… Have I really lost control?”
Footsteps were coming from everywhere, candle’s beams started to shake. I felt the cold. I could not open my eys but I could see myself. Laying down with my burden beside me… What was coming? Should I have been afraid of? Should I have started to shiver? The pure magnificent grief… Pray. Pray to the healing prayers. The soul, the dim dark, the battle of wind and moon, the nightmare, the fate, the faith, the body, the candles, the fear, the healing prayers and “the one”…
14 Şubat 09, Moda

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder